Saturday, May 28, 2005

may25 - a hundred percent bitter

Okay, there's something the matter with my blog. Like, I can't see it. Have to link to the xml page instead. Blogs are scary things when you write them yourself. Never saw another person's blog, just heard it's in. Thought I'd make one.

Anyway, went to my faraway shrink today. My test results were ready and she called them "very spiky". Fortunately, the only fool's IQ result I got was tapping fast with my right index finger. Guess I can live with a moron finger. Got some off the top of the scale results, that was neat! Like, common information (that was Trivial Pursuit kind of questions), shape assembly, repetition, unique design and some like that.

Also got a very worrying result in self depiction. Off the scale in mistrust, angst, stress and so on. A hundred percent bitter. That's kind of cool. A hundred percent bitter...

She got rather amused when it came to some stuff, such as how I complained about how one shape in shape recognition was one millimeter smaller than the rest and thus must be a different shape. Seems I'm gonna be labeled an aspie after all. I can live with that... after all, Egon is an asperger, isn't he? In my world he is.