Saturday, May 28, 2005

May26 - Ghostbusters bags

A Thursday, and thus I was at the adult kindergarten. That's where I get "rehabilitated", or stored. Had to do some signs for the herbal garden we tend. It was easy, just look up some latin names and find photos on the Internet. For once, the Net wasn't scary, just useful. Flowers and herbs are very naive and comforting. The employees were surprised that I finished the job rather quickly, but I'm used to the Net and computers, so it's no big deal.

Spent some time knitting. That must show I'm getting old, or something. Keeps the angst away for awhile. Made a cellphone bag. Speaking of bags, I found the most adorable black bag with a Ghostbusters logo on eBay! I must have it. Ship from England, that's good. Problem is I already have the most adorable black bag with a Ghostbusters logo, but a girl can use two, right? The one from Australia has a reflective logo, good when waiting for the bus in the dark. The British one looks cooler, with white outlines.

Went to see my ordinary shrink in the afternoon. She's actually happy to see me. That doesn't happen to often, so I gotta enjoy the moment. She never heard I got the www.ghostbusters.se address, even as I had it for months now. It's cool, she thought. Told her I might be publishing a blog and she thought maybe I ought to wait. Cruel comments sticks to me forever, and I mean forever. Hurt me once and I never trust you again.

She wanted to see the new comic I was making, but I haven't published it yet. It's just one page anyway and I can't come up with a plot even if someone would put a gun to my head! It starts off with Janine sitting at her desk. My stories tend to start that way. I like drawing Janine, so I gotta bring her back into the plot somehow. I wonder if I can ever come up with a 'busters plot again. It's been years. I want to every day, write 'busters or at least make a comic plot, but it's virtually impossible. Writer's block grande.