Wednesday, June 15, 2005

June13 - Can read again

Feeling a bit better, I could read. I finished two books and could finally pull myself together and take a shower. It's hard to even take a shower when depression's bad. The books were about financial swindlery on the stock market, and about the Guantanamo base.

Went to pick up a recommended package, and it turned out to be my little shoulder bag from England. It's just the right size and very cute! It said I could fit all my Ghostbusters toys in it, but then I'll need fifty more... at the very least.

In the evening I watched Supernanny, last season straight from England. It's horrible, I never wanna get kids of my own! I'm wondering if this last kid's gonna be a sociopath. I'm happy with my three cats.

I wish I could spend more time with the Ghostbusters hobby somehow, but the way other fans treated me has made me get flashbacks when I deal with it. Really wish I could get outta the flashbacks. Then, I'd like to have a little audience when I do new stuff, like the comic and such, but I have none. I've checked my site hits and they've dropped so low that they can drop no lower without hitting zero. If sites are never visited, do they exist at all? That's zen contemplation.