Wednesday, June 08, 2005

June8 - Coloring comic

Couldn't sleep, so I was tossing and turning almost the entire night. Seemed like no use to get up and do something, so I stayed in bed. Angst coming back strong, having to eat pacifying medication. I didn't have angst when I was in Germany. Had to go to adult kindergarten in spite of little sleep, and the meeting was rather useless. Had the time to draw my new RGB comic, page three, for about an hour. Ate some wonderful lasagna. Took a stroll in a park outta town with the gang and it was nice weather.

Slept some when I got home, feeling strong enough to scan and color in page two of the comic. It came out rather nicely. Wonder if I'm ever gonna upload it to the site. It feels so useless, since I get fewer hits than ten in three months. Isn't that absolutely pathetic? That's three a month, at best! Why update such an unpopular site, really?