Tuesday, May 31, 2005

May29 - Mother's Day

Looked for some stuff on the Internet when I couldn't sleep. Found out that Ben Gash has his own site now. Very scary indeed, didn't check it. Have to wait for a moment when I'm more brave. He probably saw that I mention him on my site and he might not like that. Like, when you search for Ben Gash, my site pops up pretty high among the Google search results.

Slept some in the morning before I and my boyfriend went to his parents to congratulate his Mom on Mother's Day. Boy, do I hate driving! It's like every moron in the country has to be within a hundred meters from where my car is. A miracle nothing happened yet. My boyfriend said my profile was like that of Hitchcock. That is very rude. Imagine I was slim last year. It's those darned pills. I'm gonna stop eating them. Or, I'm gonna stop eating. I refuse to gain weight. I was always slim before.

Nothing in particular happened when we were there. I was allowed to borrow the computer to complete my eBay auction, that nice British Ghostbusters bag. I won since no one else seemed interested in it. How strange.