Saturday, May 28, 2005

may28 - stickers in the wallet

Slept some, but had nightmares. Dreamed that someone stole my wallet and cellphone. Was more worried about the loss of the cute Egon stickers I keep in the wallet, than the money. Well, and the fact that the wallet itself is a neat Ghostbuster logo wallet. I'm fond of the sticker I keep on primary display in the wallet, the one from "Ghostbuster of the year" where Egon is tangled up in weed tentacles and gets strangled. That's my favorite animator who's done that episode. Glad to have a thick bunch of Real Ghostbusters Panini stickers of my own! Almost every sticker.

Went to a flea market in spite of having a headache. Bought nothing, just some candy next door. Nice with a little excursion sometimes. Wore the army dog tag, my Ghostbusters watch and my ring, but no Ghostbusters tee. I'm saving them for a special occasion. Like, maybe when I'm going to Germany next week. We're gonna watch Toten Hosen! I never saw them even as they've been my favorite band for more than ten years.

Was alone from noon and I hate that. My angst always increases. Tried to read a book about true murder and death penalty, but it was impossible. Watched Parkinson for awhile, paced here and there, fought this silly blog site. Using the computer and the Net is scary indeed. It's like those who lashed out at me in the past can easily do it again, instantly.

Thought I should continue my most recent Real Ghostbusters comic, but I couldn't. So many people hated the second latest one, and hated me, that I get reminded and simply can't make it.