Wednesday, June 15, 2005

June14 - Ghostbusters Jerk

Had to go to adult kindergarten and we were supposed to attend the weaving course. I didn't feel like it, so I wished it'd be cancelled. Since the teacher never showed up, it actually was cancelled. We spent some time on the castle territory next to the lake, and I was mostly reading about Annika Östberg, the innocent Swede in prison in the US. Good I had precautiously packed my new Ghostbusters shoulder bag so that it contained a nice book.

In the afternoon we did nothing much. I don't bring my comic sketch pad anymore, I gave up. Had to join and do some stuff with some herbal signs. We met the weaving teacher and she said she'd informed she'd be off to the doctors', but we hadn't heard. It's so tiring. It's like everything's fucked up, always.

Watched "Clear your mind" or whatever it's called, with the former drummer of Motley Crew. Then we watched "Mission investigation" about a racist murder attempt.

I found out that national TV wrote me back and want me on the next season of that collector's show. I don't think I wanna be on national TV. Not now when I gained weight and so on. I'd be scolding me forever for being the Ghostbusters Jerk of the Nation. Then again, this country could use a Ghostbusters vitamin injection.