Wednesday, June 15, 2005

June15 - Archipelago

This fine Wednesday we went to see the harbour. It wasn't all that interesting, and I had problems staying awake. Literally. When I'm supposed to sleep, I can't, and when I shan't, I dream of nothing else. Then we went to "the islands", the archipelago, where I'd never been before. I was getting pretty hungry before we found a place to eat. Finished off with a stop at a pretty useless flea market. Nothing ghostbusters there.

Got home after four and was so tired that I fell asleep. I have great problems with insomnia but try not to eat sleeping pills every night. Had a weird dream about Campino, the singer in the band Toten Hosen, probably because we'd watched a live show with them on MTV the night before.

My boyfriend had bought ten bottles of meed for Midsummer Eve. That was a tradition of ours every Midsummer until they stopped fabricating meed. Now there is such again, and he additionally bought two cool bottles with a wicca witch on, "Black Wych" black beer.

Checked eBay for nice stuff and found tree. One's two identical British mugs with Real Ghostbusters on them. The other is an obscure plush StayPuft, not the one I have, but a bigger one. The third is a set of Real Ghostbusters stickers for a sticker collection book, not the Panini series but another. That's what I'd wanna buy and what fits my budget.