Sunday, January 22, 2006

January 17 - Back to adultgarten

Okay, so I'm back. It was painting hour at the adultgarten and they phoned me to say they hoped I'd come. Well, alright. There were few people there and I made two cubistic paintings which only I thought were okay. They confuse craftmanship with art, as if something looking more realistic is better.

Thought I'd make a ghostbusters.se logo for the back window of my car, but I didn't get the time. I'd cut out the letters so I can see through the advert. Maybe I'll get some hits that way. Not that I care, really. It's not like I update the site. Seems pretty useless.

Maybe I'll scan the Egonia characters drawings I made, and form a new section. They could be a teaser in some way, if the book gets published. Not that I'd publish the text. Hm, it's in Swedish anyway. Not much of an audience.