Thursday, December 29, 2005

December 28 - GB Gold pendant

Today I got my pretty pretty GB gold pendant! It looks so good and I'm very happy to have it. Still baffled no other guy or gal wanted it! I'm gonna wear it forever! Couldn't find a gold chain, so I use a blackened silver chain. It looks okay. Will buy a gold chain when I find such a store.

Was rather tired today. Read a book about Minoan life. Watched an interesting TV-series about five blokes in England who tries out monastery life for four weeks.

Looked at the Internet and I got upset when I saw the RGB fanfic for sale. Why didn't I ever make it into such? I mean, just my art did. The stories I was supposed to illustrate gave me the creeps since I didn't understand them. The texts were so dull and boring and there was no "inner movie". Seldom that happens; no movie.