Sunday, December 25, 2005

December 21 - Ben CD!

This is so great! I found and received the Ben CD on eBay, the first he made with his band Bend, and it's EXCELLENT! I love it to death! It's like you wanna jump around and scream. It's wonderful to have Egon singing for a good hour. He's got the best singing voice! Not Maurice. Now I really see why they didn't make Ben do the "singing in the bathtub scene" and instead kept Maurice. Ben can't be a bad singer even if he tries! Giggle!

It's an experimental album, with all kinds of styles I like. We've got screaming-on-top-of-voice-death-metal, popish, funkish, grungeish, punkish, rockish, everything! Then there's a girl singing and she's got a dusk smokey voice that's great, too! Even my boyfriend said the CD's very good.

Guess if I wanna get the rest of the LPs and CDs Ben's made off his site? But no, he doesn't take VISA! He want some kind of money order. I'm very bothered by this. Maybe we can ask my boyfriend's uncle's cousin to help. My wishes are getting more and more strange...