Sunday, December 25, 2005

December 19 - Golden GB charm

Got the genuine autographed photo of Ben Völz, my special little Egon. It's on my bedstand now. The eBay bastard charged 6 euro for the stamps, when it should be barely 1 euro, but I didn't make a fuss about it. There's one one out for bidding, but I can't have two! Must... fight... bidding. The other one is the stern version with a black autograph, while I got the smiling Ben with a silver autograph. Someone bid for that other one. I'll let him have it. Nice someone wants it.

Was a brave girl and asked about that charm pendant made of gold, if maybe the auctioneer could make an exception and let me bid? He said he was gun shy about people outta the States as he got tricked once, but made the exception, and I won! I paid immediately and I hope I'll get the charm before X-mas. Miracles have happened, right?