Sunday, December 25, 2005

December 24 - Second X-mas

Okay, main X-mas day. We have the Very Important Shows to watch: Donald Duck celebrates Christmas at 3PM. Every X-mas! Every Swede, join in! This Is What We Do!

Second very important show is "Gnomes" by that Dutch guy Rien. The TV-show is as much X-mas as Santa himself. It got off air everywhere in the world in 1987 I think, because of copyright problems. The process got stuck, but I got it off the Internet and can thus watch the very important "Gnomes". Phew! Every Swede demands "Gnomes" on X-mas and few gets it.

The third very important show is the RGB "X-mas marks the spot", of course! As I can play it on DVD now, it was easy to pluck out and play. Not like my frantic search among piles and heaps of RGB tapes, exclaiming "it's GONE!" and finding the tape in the old video recorder some horrid moments later.

I was very disappointed that my new large logo GB jacket didn't show in the mail, nor did my precious GB logo 3D gold pendant. I wanted to be pretty this X-mas, but I hope I'll get the gold pendant on my birthday, the 27th. I give myself the prettiest presents, don't I?

In the car I played "X-mas marks the spot", the different audiotape version. It's very good! Peter's so sad and sweet. We didn't leave until 5PM to go to my boyfriend's parents. We played some boardgames, didn't eat until 11PM and didn't get to open any presents until the next day, after midnight! How totally strange. This is because his Mom was working. Not Peter's Mom, of course.

NOTHING 'busters! Okay, I got some stuff with skulls on them and a book about Hell, but 'busters? I'm shocked! Is it because I kinda have everything already? I was sure I was gonna get the new GB novel! Got a weird flashing thing that projected colors in the ceiling. Then I got one of the best books I know by Sykes, about DNA, which I read many times. But no 'busters stuff...?