Sunday, December 25, 2005

December 22 - The X-mas gift

Noticed that Someone who accurately said my site was www.ghostbusters.se and referred to the GB songs of PKE Online long ago. This I found very strange, as my site gets no hits, and no one knows or cares that I advertised it as being www.ghostbusters.se for almost a year. Reading on the GB forum this Someone said that the songs I collected was like Christmas. It made me remember that I, long ago, said I'd give them away to someone. Today I did give them away, as an X-mas gift. Well, and the nice RUN DMC Ghostbusters II video as a clip.

I find it very strange that I'm ignored, more or less, when I point out how many songs I got. I mean, they go "I've got five!" or such, and I wonder why on earth a hundred Ghostbusters song doesn't make one single soul just drool? Is music that boring? Don't they want them? Why don't they even wanna listen to them once? No one asked me for ONE clip!

Gosh, now I got upset. It's Ray who makes me say "gosh". Hope the X-mas present gets there safe and sound. It might brighten up Someone's Christmas.