Sunday, December 25, 2005

December 23 - First X-mas

Today we went to my boyfriend's sister to celebrate X-mas. Well, X-mas (as any RGB fan would put the abbreviation) is messed up nowadays. Any normal X-mas celebration is on December 24 around here. We do it two days in a row. First this place, then away to another place next day. More about that tomorrow.

Gave away some, got some. Well, a fridge magnet and bedsheets I got. That was nice. Nothing 'busters about it, though.

Had the Ben CD blaring in the speakers of the car as we went. No snow, no X-mas songs! Made use of my new digital camera. It's rather good. Thought I'd take photos of everything new that's GB around the house, but as my site's so uninteresting, no one would care if I upload. Besides, I overused eBay and such sites, so I'm absolutely packed with GB stuff. I have a big bag full of most of my action figures in the kitchen, there's stuff in every cupboard and wardrobe, in every room, in every corner! In every car, even. At least the one I've got. Tomorrow maybe I'll get the GB novel I was planning to buy. If I don't, I get it off Amazon proton. I mean "pronto". I taught my keyboard fingers too well.