Tuesday, January 03, 2006

January 2 - Getting GBI and II box

Time to go home, as there'd been burglary in our neighborhood and we didn't wanna stay away for too long. Stopped by at the outlet sale and bought tons of shampoo. Got lost and ended up outside a record store, so I swiftly went in there to look for Bodies Without Organs. They had a copy on sale and I also got the Exclusive GBI and II collector's DVD box on sale. Then they had audio cassettes, so I bought fifteen as they're hard to come by these days.

It was hard to drive in the bad weather, but it went well. The cats got happy when we arrived and we were happy to learn that there'd been no burglary. I'm thinking I'll make a GB bumper sticker to go in the back window of the car, which simply says ghostbusters.se, my www address. I could use a hit or two.

Talked to my sister's fiancee about fantasy. It didn't go so well as I said Robin Hobb and such are crap, and couldn't come up with any good fantasy except Harry Potter, but he loves fantasy so he said he'll try out the novel I'm writing. I said I'll publish it on my site, but I won't as I wanna publish it some day, so he'll better get himself an email address.

Watched "The monastery", the BBC documentary, in the evening after having a few hours of bad angst during which I had to stay in bed. It crept up on me. I hate it.