Sunday, January 22, 2006

January 19 - Shrink likes Egonia

My shrink was pretty thrilled when it came to my novel! She read it last Thursday evening and said she sat on the edge of her chair, going "no!" when it abruptly stopped. She spoke of the plot as being exciting, but didn't comment on the lingo. It was encouraging! I felt a tingle of wanting to continue to write.

Before I saw her I went to adultgarten, where nothing much happened. Some people were actually glad to see me. It's been a few months.

Why is it the stuff I watch on eBay sold for such a lot of money? Like, the GB Harold Ramis signed photo turned out to be very expensive, at the same level as a GB poster signed by seven! Crap. I'd want one of them mugs, but they too are expensive. If it isn't expensive, it's too bulky and thus will cost a fortune to ship. What I like the most must be my GB logo gold pendant, I think. Still haven't taken it off once.