Saturday, September 22, 2007

September 14 - More action figures? Err...


Went to the body therapy nurse for the first time. My shrink said she didn’t know that I have a heap of pains and aches, so she figured I could see the nurse. After waiting some six months, I got an appointment. It went smooth. Really have this problem with people not fancying me after the first impression, but nurses and such are more tolerant, so we turned out getting along just fine. She asked me a bunch of questions and I had to sum up my shit, which I did on numerous occasions, so I got that part sorted out rather fast.

Someone mailed me about whether I was buying his three Kenner action figures. He said he’d rather ask a collector before putting them on internet aution. Needless to say, I have them already, uncarded as his – the policeman, the “scuba Ray” and the trashcan man. I’ll better get back to him. Cute to think of mailing me. Such auction figures can sell for an amazingly large amout of money around here, but on eBay they’re to be picked up for a buck.