Saturday, September 22, 2007

September 7 - Heal! Heal!


7 My boyfriend and I were talking about spirits and healing and stuff at night before going to sleep. For some reason we don’t do that much, even as we’ve encountered some odd stuff. He said he’d be clearing my aura and I go “yeah, right”, even as it seemed to work before. After talking some more, a peculiar sensation filled me, head to feet. “What’s that you’re doing?” I snapped. “I’m doing nothing,” he retorted. “But what’s that heat thing?” I urged to know. “I feel it too,” he said, and confirmed that he begun feeling it the same moment I did.

It was flowing back and forth, cleansing me, creating a calm I don’t get from anything. It must be what feeling okay means. Old phobias didn’t smack me in the face when I thought of them. Things were alright. I was thankful, thinking this I couldn’t be doing of my own, but no “presence” was in the room. Sometimes they’ll be cooping up in the bedroom, if we talk about paranormal stuff, one presence adding to the other, but this time it was just some mindless force.

The backlash came when I said “not” in a short comment after quite some time. That wonderful feeling faded rapidly. I so wanted it to start again, and my boyfriend was still experiencing it, but that was it. Figured that pronouncing a negation stopped the flow. How I missed it.