Wednesday, August 29, 2007

August 21 - Joining Facebook

Okay, I admit it. I didn't know about Facebook until I read about it in a cheap tabloid on the internet. Thought I'd better join the thing as they said it was so popular. Crap that I had to give out my real name, but who cares. I didn't spell it correctly. No one can track me down, I suppose. Joined a few Ghostbusters lists, even as I have bad experience from such. Imagine my surprise, again, when I searched for the keyword "Egon" and there was some obscure thread about a cute guy looking like Egon - with one of my drawings as main illustration!

How did that happen? Once more, where did they get it from? Probably not my site. It's circulating somewhere. It was supposed to be a silly illustration, that much I figured, and they used the only silly Egon I put on my site. Well, the one that goes with the RGB Egon descriptive page. Again, I was surrounded with the warm but scary feeling of still being a part of the universe.

My boyfriend said that's no surprise, since I do have a ghostbusters.se web address and is bound to get some hits. Still, I'm dumbfound. I didn't imagine. I'm still around, in some sense.