Saturday, May 05, 2007

May 5th, 2007 - He's a Doctor


Wow, isn't he cute? I've checked the internet for some photos and this one's to die for. Just found out that he's a "Doctor" Daniel Jackson. Okay, I admit it - I did it again. The cute nerdy brains with glasses, and I fell for him. He's my desktop theme now, and he's gonna stay there for awhile. When it comes to this photo, I especially enjoy the blue jumpsuit and the logo patch on his arm. Man, sometimes they hit the honeypot when they invent characters.

Tonight "The haunting" will be on, a movie more or less about the Hill House. Any RGB fan ought to think of the Heck House episode, so I guess I'll watch that movie. Straight afterwards we've got the British "Long time gone" about an ouija board, so I and Viktor will have a TV night. He loves that. He's our little red guy from the cat shelter and he's simply in love with this his first true home. He'll be snuggling up right next to you in the sofa, being satisfied with life.