Wednesday, May 02, 2007

May 1st, 2007 - Good day gone wrong

Seems like there's some blogging hype. I quit when I got rather depressed again. When was it? Over a year ago. Not that I know if anyone read my blog - it was therapeutic more than anything else.

Today I was doing so good that I thought I'd update the site. Well, starting to blog anyway. Got two really nice signs, I figured. Was playing World of Warcraft, which is an online game, in case someone hasn't heard of it. There I was taking a flight and my character Egon landed on someone called Winston. The odds are astronomically small that there's someone called "Winston" on the server, combined with me landing on him. Saying "Winston! Egon's here!" ran through my mind, but I had second thoughts as I suspected he wouldn't understand.

Today someone mailed me and said he has an RGB comic that went in print and was withdrawn, the copies destroyed. Still, he had an issue and asked if I was interested. Did a raincheck with my brit RGB comics and figured he was right, there ought to be a missing issue. As only three people, the guy included, have mailed me on that e-mail address regarding the Ghostbusters, I was thrilled. Two signs! The kick was nice. I do love the boys in grey. Bad memories regarding the internet, yes, but they're still my boys.

Being in a good mood, I was brave enough to join a chat channel. I picked one for aspies and thought I wouldn't seem like an idiot as they'd understand. Bad move. Tried to help a Mom asking what to do about his aspie son, explaining why he had troubles in some situations at school. Tried to help, even as I was new and shouldn't have talked much. Soon enough, a guy whispered I was "annoying the hell outta everyone". Flashback. "Annoying". Acting as I was a part of the group. I wasn't accepted in an asperger chat. They wouldn't overlook that I wanted to help, wanted to blend in, wanted to chat.

I'm very much alone at the moment. My boyfriend's in Greece, doing archeaology, and he'll be there for roughly one more month. I know no one to talk to IRL, and have no one to chat with. I don't talk much with my family on the phone, just once a month or so, and I didn't see them for 14 months. My MSN list includes one person. One. It's the WoW game guild leader, and I never really chatted with him. That's so pathetic. At least he said I have a really cool hotmail address. That's true - a GB-fan's dream address. :) Not that I'd reveal it here.

I was doing so good, taking care of our three cats, even managing to clean. Haven't eaten any decent food since he left, but that was expected. Stupid, joining a chat. I cried for a long time, then I adapted. No more chatting!

This is the third RGB-tape I'm watching tonight, currently "The thing in mrs Faversham's attic" in Swedish. Seventeen-year-old recording and still kicking. I'd planned to make a page containing my GB collection, but the digital camera's in Greece and I can scan only so much. My collection's swelled to the magnitude of wanting cool things on eBay, just to realize I already have them. Sewed a coin zipper into my GB wallet, which I've been thinking to do for a long time. Tired of "are you sure you have no coins?" questions in the cashier. They fell out. My wallet's a custom Hongkong piece, okay? No more! :)

Feeling better now. Drank a few cans of beer - combined with chatting with myself regarding the GB's, it's okay. Everything's gonna be alright. Yeah.