Wednesday, March 22, 2006

March 12 - Got a Ben Gash LP

Haven't posted for a few weeks. I got worried about the high amount of hits, and the fact that someone might actually be reading the blog. Haven't posted for a few weeks, as I got worried about the high amount of hits, and the fact that someone might actually be reading the blog.

Won one of Ben Gash’s albums on eBay for some six bucks, “My resend life”. That’s very nice! One day, in a distant future, maybe I can complete my collection of his work. Finding his movies would be a triumph. Oh, who’s Ben – you know, the Egon guy, my special Egon voice. It’s so neat to hear him sing.

I also won a set of RGB glow-in-the-dark stickers from England real cheap. Then, of course I had to buy the Johnny Lightning limited edition ECTO-1 diecast car mint on card. It was just seven bucks. I’m a bit of an eBay addict again, but I try to stick to the cheap stuff, biding my time until I find a good deal. I wonder how much GB stuff I have… would be fun to make a list. Or, creepy.