Friday, January 27, 2006

January 26 - Superman urge

Rather depressed again. Was supposed to attend adultgarten for two hours, but it seemed impossible, so I decided just to go to my shrink. Wearing black, being a tee, long goth skirt and the long coat. Still could show off my GB purse, though. We talked about my dilemma of having promised to attend adultgarten, but having to choose between going and phoning. It's ecually horrible. Then I mentioned I had dreamed about a snake which I had to kick, but woke up when Azrael got kicked into the wall three feet away! Poor cat.

Got the Supergirl bra I ordered. It's Superman blue with the logo. I hate bras - being an aspie (asperger) I can't stand tight clothes, but if it's a Supergirl bra maybe I can put up with it. Thrilled to see the nice "Superman - classic comics" book for just four dollars. Hoping I'll win it! Have an urge to get Superman stuff again. I've been a collector since age seven, as I said. It started with the TV series "The greatest American hero" from 1981, a Superman spoof series, and quickly I learned that I love Superman. Aspie trait at age seven. Actually I prefer Clark. He's so sweet and... aspie. I ordered a plush Clark Kent, and I'm hoping to get it any day now. It's so cute! A guy in nerd glasses and a blue suit. Not the ordinary plush toy...

Saw the Antiques Roadshow, and I believe I might have not missed an ep since it started at least 15 years ago! I was so thrilled that I clung to a chocolate bar for an entire hour, forgetting to eat it. Afterwards I watched a BBC science program about global dimming. It was devastating. I thought that the world wouldn't be uninhabitable until after I die, but maybe it'll happen before. In a hundred years it might be a ten degree celsius heat increase and that means the world's a wasteland.