Sunday, January 22, 2006

January 20 - Aykroyd's got aspergers!

Checked an asperger forum and they listed some fictional characters and actors that have asperger. I was SOOO thrilled to learn that Dan Aykroyd has mentioned that he has it, several times, in interviews! It was more of a problem before than it is now, he says. Why didn't I know that? Why? My Danny boy has exactly the same syndrome as I do! This is the Sign! It's a sign alright. Danny's special interests are the police, UFOs and the supernatural. Well, and he's awfully stubborn about the Ghostbusters, just like me!

Spent most of the day reading. I've started reading Joe Simpson's books, the guy with "Touching the void" who fell off a mountain and broke his leg, having to struggle back on his own for days. He's a good writer. I also read a book about how it can be if you're a tourist in China. As late as ten years ago they didn't heat up the hotels! Eeep! Watched "The Kingdom" in the evening.

It's a blizzard with lots of snow. Wonder if we can go to town tomorrow. We've got tickets for "Wallace and Gromit", the movie. I can't wait for summer, when "Superman Returns" is released! I'll surely watch the premiere.

They're releasing the Real Ghostbusters DVDs and I must have them. This won't be a problem, I think. I shudder to think of how much money I spent on the Ghostbusters...