Sunday, January 22, 2006

January 22 - eBay trouble

Tired in the morning. Very cold! My sore throat, runny nose and headache hasn't improved for two weeks now.

Zoomed around on auction sites, searching mainly for the Ghostbusters, of course. I'm thinking about something that'll end tomorrow, from Great Britain. Well, and some more stuff, of course. Strange that I never saw the GB purse and GB jacket again? They were new products and ought to come in more than one item? Then I didn't see my GB gold pendant again.

Searched for merchandise concerning Superman Returns, and found some. Brandon Routh looks great! I'm not easy to please when it comes to my holy Superman, but he looks okay, judging from all the new photos. Saw that German eBay had four such pocket calenders for sale and I got too excited as time was running out, so I kind of overlooked that I couldn't use paypal... scary e-mail exchange in my very best nervous German followed, and we agreed I can mail some coins. Phew! I get too worked up over little things.

As I was in the middle of this problem, I was too worried to bid on a wonderful Ghostbusters logo wall lamp that was pretty cheap. Maybe it'll come back. My boyfriend was pleased I didn't buy it. I wonder why...?