Friday, January 27, 2006

January 25 - Sungold RGB figures

My boyfriend went to my parent's home town to see a friend. They'll watch hockey together. I'll never do that again! It was tremendously boring and a puck missed me with an inch. My oldest girl kitty Decibel got very worried and begged us to stay, but when she realized I was staying, she couldn't stop cuddling. Once she didn't eat for three days when we were gone, even as we got them a babysitter once a day for food.

Before my boyfriend went he tried to install the new printer, but didn't succeed. It says it ain't compatible with Windows - an HP printer! Useless.

Played a some Word of Warcraft and then watched a nice backpack program about China. Read some. Checked auctions and was thrilled to see that a bunch of RGB figures were on sale for just 2.50 dollars, and included were a heap of RGB Sungold line figures! I love those, Egon with his redrimmed sunglasses. Cute. There were five Sungold Winstons and a Ray as well as an Egon. I didn't have a Winston before. Now I'll need a Peter.