Thursday, February 02, 2006

Janurary 28 - Hits fucked up

Okay, I looked at the hits of my site at of web hotel Surftown counter and it seems like I get more hits than I thought. Well, like 13.000 hits on individual pages a day. A day! This could mean some are looking at this blog. That's scary. How can two separate counters show that different amount of hits?

Not that I'm gonna look if I got some replies when it comes to the blog. No way. I plunge much too often, and it could mean I abandon the site. Abandon the Ghostbusters. That mustn't happen. Some "fans" made clear I have no business in fandom. I can't cope with facing that again. They forgot about me, I hate them. It's somewhat futile to hate people who's forgotten all about you.

Saturdays are boring. I have no one to visit, no parties, no nothing. Watched "Smallville" on some obscure channel and hated it. How can they mess up the Superman, or Superboy, concept like that? Did nothing much.