Thursday, February 02, 2006

January 29 - Happy Nian!

Sunday, if you didn't know. I hate Sundays. They're like some fake holiday. I don't get the advantage of holidays as I'm on the sick list. There's nothing more I'd want than being useful. Contribute to the society. I'd want a job, but realize I'm much too ill to be of any help. Today's China's new "Nian", happy new year. This is the year of the dog. The Black Dog, Winston Churchill's way to put depression. He suffered from it, you know.

Five minutes past midnight I bid on the four original Kenner RGB's with weapons, along with the Sungold RGB line. It was Ray, Egon and three Winstons. I didn't have the Winstons, so I outbid. They looked really cute. I know fandom cares nothing for bootlegs, but I find them cute. The guy seemed to fancy a girl being into action figures, and he lives pretty close nearby, but I won't be chatty. He has to find his own niche. Not the RGB's, as I bought his figures. :)

Watched "Six feet under" in the evening. It's gone crap. Sloppy, kitsch. I can't see how it still gets Emmy nominations, 44 or something this far. Taped an Eintstein documentary in the evening.