Wednesday, March 22, 2006

March 15 – No shrink

Still can’t get the hold of my shrink. First, her kid got sick and we cancelled. The following week I couldn’t get in touch with anyone, as the place seemed to be closed all day. Today she wasn’t in at all. As I have a severe problem when it comes to phoning, it’s quite an angsty procedure to get in touch. Maybe I’ll see her next week. I really need some drug prescriptions, and I don’t dare to ask the doctor as I’m rather scared of him. He thinks so little of me. The doctor prior to him was much nicer. Because I had to call, I didn’t get any sleep during the night, so I slept some at daytime.

I feel better nowadays, for some ten weeks, as we’ve had brightening snow and a sunny sky. No wonder this is called “Little London”, it’s often foggy - way too often. As I have SAD, Seasonal Affective Disorder, I need the light badly. Same thing with my cat Decibel – no sun, no happiness. She hates wintertime.

Published a reply on GB forums regarding the three new RGB DVDs, as they’d arrived in the mail. I should know better than to notify my existence, but I slipped. I have a few unread personal messages, but I’d rather jump off a roof than read them. People are rude and I refuse to let them darken my already darkened days. Then, I never return to a thread I already posted in. People can’t behave themselves, they love to stamp on you, especially “fellow” Ghostbusters fans.