Saturday, September 22, 2007

September 5 - Meet Harold Raims


Had to go shopping for groceries. As usual, I was heebie-jeebies about driving. I picture an accident or two occuring because of my faulty driving. Not that I ever had an accident in thirteen years of driving, but if you’re paranoid, you’re... paranoid.

My boyfriend had stopped playing World of Warcraft for six months, but refused to delete the characters and stop paying the fee. I don’t play anymore since four months. Gave up after encountering rude people and being mistreated by a guild member when I dared to join a raid, finally, after two years of gaming. I’m too affected by my social phobia even to team up with some other Europeans and play. Way scared that I’d make the tiniest mistake. Alynda, Ghoulia and Egon, my main characters, will have put up with their long unruly rest. Above, Ghoulia in her early levels, meeting the NPC in World of Warcraft. No, the name is not a coincidence. Blessed be Blizzard.