Sunday, September 02, 2007

September 1, 2007 - Listed on Wikipedia!

I just don't search for Ghostbusters on the web. As an exception, I got curios what sites Wikipedia suggest regarding "Real Ghostbusters". My always paranoid mind concluded that no one would point me out as being some useless bore, as personal attacks ought to be forbidden. Hoped that the Swedish version would suggest my site, as it's the ghostbusters.se after all, and whaddaya know... the link was there! I suspect the Wikipedia contributer had even looked at my site in order to complete his little description.

Somewhat confident, thinking I'm not all forgotten if the biggest search site displays my site, I thought I'd better check the omnipotent Mother of Swedish Wikipedia. Yeah, the English one. Can't hurt to see what the suggest sites are called.

First links of "Real Ghostbusters" were some official sites, but then things got really weird. First suggested site is the one belonging to Timo, the German guy I actually met. Hi, Timmy. Second one is PKE Online! They so must be kidding. This might be the reason why I got ssome serious hit boost some time ago. I have no idea what this suggests... it's just hard to comprehend. Given the aversion people have shown regarding foreign fans, I don't see why someone would pick a German and a Swedish site to top the list, right after the official ones.

Okay... hm... Occam's Razor trial... maybe Timo did it? Rain? Hi, Rain. Maybe. I don't get it. Checked Wikipedia again, and our sites are still there. So strange. There's something weird in the neighborhood...