Monday, June 15, 2009

Have to get a new house

So, there is just one solution. We are looking for a new house in the village where I grew up. Have to give up the car and the house anyway, before getting some social welfare money. Because my boyfriend isn’t getting any money, even as hes on the sick list, we have to give up our house. It is not unlikely I get no money from August and on. If we sell, we will manage for two more years.

It feels stressing, but also it is a relief, knowing we wont live here longer than until Fall. I always felt marooned here, having no friends or any connection to the place. My roots literally go thousands of years back where my parents live, and that’s where I feel home. I’ve done research in church records, and that goes back to year 1650 something, even as they are a bit unclear that far back. There weren’t many people around at that point in time, and surely they are ancestors of the people of the stone age. I’ve seen stone axes dug up and it’s a strange feeling touching them, because the ones making them are of my blood.

Asked to get an entire room to house my Ghostbusters stuff - my own little temple. The stuff is currently tucked away and displayed in a much too small space, a bit disgraceful.