Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Another plane crash




There was another plane crash this morning. An airbus, just like a month ago. More French people involved… the plane plummeting into the ocean between African mainland and Madagascar. A kid has been found, bless him. Hope there will be more survivors. Speaking of plane crashes, the black boxes from that other plane crash will stop transmitting today. Too bad they didn’t find them. Not surprising, because the signal has to be picked up way down below surface. Watched the movie “Flight 93” last Sunday, and was delighted to find it being very good. It’s about the plane that crashed in a rural area at 9/11 2001. I recommend you to watch it.

Last night we visited my boyfriend’s parents, because the U21 soccer final aired and Germany won. Didn’t watch it, so his Mom and I were having a conversation in the backyard. She’s downhearted about us leaving the area, but she also understands it's necessary. Hope our house will sell, minding the plunge in the market.

Read through my old blog entries. Noticed that it’s focused on how much it focuses on how I’ve been treated in the Ghostbusters fandom. If I think of Ghostbusters, which I do when I make entries in this blog, I tend to bring that up. I’ll try not to. Point made already, so maybe I ought to just make an abbreviation, or something.

Drew a portrait of Winston the other day. Should do it more often, but, above abbreviation inserted. Feature that drawing in today’s blog. It’s been very hot lately, even making it to the all-time high in the area. For three days it’s been too warm to be outside. Seems like there will be a thunderstorm coming up. Last time it killed our computer monitor, a nice flatscreen. Too bad.