Sunday, July 05, 2009

Spotting the Ghostbusters game in a store


Felt pretty okay in the morning, so I thought I should go to town. Ended up at the mall, a place I never visited before. It was a shock to find the Ghostbusters game for sale! There also was a big flag in the window, advertising it. Immediately phoned my boyfriend on the cell and asked why the heck the game was out, minding that I’ve ordered it months ago. He said the Xbox version wont be released until Fall, which I already knew. What I had spotted was the Playstation 3 version.

This I think is most unfair, so I declared I would buy the one in the store. He said we don’t have the consol. Can’t argue with that. I admit I can’t tell the consols apart, really, as I don’t use them. He also said that the American Xbox Ghostbusters game isn’t regional and that it works on our European version. He suggested I should buy it from overseas, but I figure I shouldn’t push my luck when it comes to expensive orders from a foreign country. Man, is this upsetting, or what…

Still felt alert when I got home, so I grabbed a sketch pad in order to make an illustration for my new Real Ghostbusters story. Yes, a miracle - managed to write a story! Had started one in January, but completed it the other day. Finally it was a thrill to write again. It even was fun to draw something. Just finished colored it in, but the art program was playing up… can’t make the “color burn” function work as it did in my old version. Some irritating jagged white lines appear when I use “paint bucket”. Quite boring to fix all white spots manually. Thought I should include the illustration in today’s blog. The story isn’t up, but I’ll add it to my site soon.

Labels: