Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Cat killer

There’s been a cat killer next town and I’ve been so worried all year that he might do something to my cats. Yesterday he was confronted and outed on the contemporary crime website I mentioned before in this blog. The members solved the case all by their own. The police has been so arrogant and ignorant! I don’t trust the police one bit and this adds up. The “cat murderer”, which has become his nickname, turned himself in and confessed he’d tortured and killed twenty cats and a dog. He was stupid enough to write about it on the web and that’s how he got cornered.

The legal punishment is a disgrace… he’ll get a fine. It’s obvious this bastard will continue, but he won’t be able to do it where he lives, because he can’t show his face or a mob will beat him to a pulp. Because the police didn’t do their job, his name was outed. Someone will take the law in his own hands and I hope it’ll be soon. Imagine that someone can torture twenty cats to death and not even be put in jail! He’s obviously a sociopath, which is plain to see from the letters he sent the cat’s owners, telling them what he’d done step-by-step. A sociopath often starts off by torturing animals and this guy will kill people in the future, mark my words.

Went to shop for groceries yesterday, but my boyfriend didn’t join because he almost got a panic attack when he got in the car. Was glad to find a heating pad for my feet, as my old one got killed by lightning. They had one cheap in the grocery store, so I thank my lucky star. There’s something wrong with my feet - they are purple, blue and white even if I’m too warm above feet level. Always was like that, and I can’t find a medical explanation on the web. It’s curious and painful.

When I was at the library, the girl behind the desk said she liked my Ghostbusters tattoo! Didn't hear that very often, that's for sure.