Thursday, September 24, 2009

Maybe getting GB game tomorrow

That popular TV-channel aired “Ghostbusters II” last Friday. Bad copy again, and the subtitling was so crummy that we cringed and turned off the TV. In the weekend a girl had put her used Xbox360 Ghostbusters game up for auction and even if I had promised myself not to pay attention, there was no way I could resist when noticing I could place a low bid. To my great surprise I won the auction! Have impatiently been waiting for the girl to get in touch and tell me her bank details, and yesterday I finally heard from her, paying immediately. She said she might mail the game today! If I’m lucky, tomorrow it’ll will be here!

Very much looking forward to something to cheer me up, because I’ve virtually been breaking apart. Yesterday I had an appointment with my contact at the psychiatry and was so looking forward to that, because she’s cancelled many times. The receptionist sent me off, saying I was there an hour too early, so I took the car to a nearby grocery market to buy a chocolate bar.

My contact called me on my cell, asking where I was, explaining we did indeed had an appointment at one o’clock and that it had been wrong that the receptionist sent me off. This is so typical… had to get outta the store and drive back. Those receptionists get things messed up all the time and I don’t trust them one bit. Last time she thought I was a nuisance because I paid bills on the internet when no one was in the reception to charge cash - that she had to call the bank to verify. Who doesn’t pay bills on the internet nowadays? On one other occasion I asked to pay cash the following visit, but that too was a nuisance! Messing up their database, they said. There’s no way to please them, is there.

My contact agreed I can see her again on Tuesday. I guess you have to pay people to stay on topic, if the topic is yours truly. Everyone else focus on themselves and load their problems onto me, and I can’t even cope with my own. Hope I can fix the rear backlights of my car before Tuesday. It’s difficult fixing it, because it’s not just a matter of switching a light bulb. Know nothing about cars… the repairman I saw last time seemed to think I was some idiot from Mars, so I’m reluctant about seeking his help again, or finding another repairman. Besides, I’m too ill to find the strength to go by bus and take long walks when the car is taken hostage. Really have to find a way, because the annual car check is three weeks from now and must be fully operational by then.