Sunday, September 20, 2009

No game for the wicked

As for Xbox360 GB game, I’ll have to accept the unfairness of it all and set for the release date and not chase down an imported copy. Just can’t risk losing money when dealing with some guy. Maybe my health has improved in November so I can enjoy the game. Ain’t in too good shape… yesterday was a bitch.

Man, can barely write or comprehend when putting these words together. Listening to Susan Boyle’s new single “Wild horses” on YouTube over and over again. Cool she set for a Rolling Stones song. Tonight my boyfriend will participate in the poker world cup and I so hope he’ll make a bit of money. I’m besides myself with worry about finances, especially now when my car doesn’t work. I can’t deal with it, too ill to take the car to a repair guy and I don’t want to think of how much it’ll cost. Any day the water/plumbing bill that was unexpectedly forced on us will pop up, and that’s when we’re out on the street.

Haven’t decided if I should call health care next week. Explaining that you’re not feeling better after nine days on antibiotics is asking for trouble. Lyme disease is low esteem and doctors unwilling to help. Anyone would agree I met far more than my share of incompetent rude doctors and I rather read incantations than see one. Well, if I don’t improve, I just don’t know how to manage any longer. I’m a wreck, physically and mentally. Can’t cope with anything.

Quitting my anti-depressives is saving me some money, but a drop in the sea. Every third day the symptoms I get because of not taking he drugs is forcing me to take one pill. Haven’t gone cold turkey, not at all, but quitting these drugs gives symptoms, even if doctors say it don‘t. Sudden flashes in the nerves, like electric charges, leaving you stiff and breathless, with a booming sound in your ears.