Saturday, September 12, 2009

Xbox360 GB game postponed


Yesterday “Ghostbusters” aired on one of the biggest channels and I watched the beginning. My boyfriend said I should tape it and watch later, because I was very tired due to lack of sleep, but I reminded him that I have a silly amount of versions on DVDs and tapes. Strange thing that the channel aired a low quality copy… pointless to keep watching, but nice it was broadcasted on a Friday evening. In my TV guide it was rated four outta five, never saw that before! Always a tree outta five. Funny it was labelled “from age 11” on screen. Nice feeling that fellow countrymen were watching.

Was thrilled to discover that someone sold his Xbox360 Ghostbusters game on a web auction a day ago. Some utter bastard decided that the European release date regarding most consoles is now November 6, even as the game is region free. Have used that particular auction site many times, but when I logged in, the correct password wasn’t accepted and my account was blocked for an hour! Convinced my boyfriend he must use his account to win the auction, but it was blocked on first try! Today I requested a new password, but can’t log in anyway. Just wrote a long angry mail to the site. The auction ended at half price, compared to retailers. I’m so pissed off. Never saw an imported copy for sale before, apart from one site, a ripoff deal.

To top it off, the European release just got postponed for two more weeks! I want the Xbox360 version because it’s the best and I have no PS3 console, on which it‘s already released. As I said, I’m not buying from the US, because I’m not risking that much money, and they will probably add a high customs fee again. Man, it sucks being an overseas fan.

I'm in such a bad mood today! Doesn't help that I'm not recovering like "planned" regarding my lyme disease. My back is killing me... feels just like the lumbal punction aftermath a coupla years ago. Not used to being pissed off like this for several hours.